Our business is built on a foundation of thoughtful client relationships.
Per pound of Product being marinated
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper, Finely ground
1 Tbsp. of each of the following herbs, finely chopped
4. Chive/Green onion
2 cloves garlic, grated on a mircoplane
Mix and marinate in a plastic bag for at least four hours. Grill on high heat until grill marks are formed. Then turn down the heat to medium low until cooked all the way through. And Enjoy!!!
1 pound Pork Belly, or Port Butt Sliced ¼ inch thick
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
1 clove garlic, microplaned
1 knob of ginger, microplaned
Mix and marinate in a plastic bag for at least four hours.Grill on Medium heat until browned evenly on both sides and tender. And Enjoy!!
20 Serrano Chiles, stems removed and lightly chopped.
3 Large cloves garlic, Smashed and rough chopped.
3 Limes, cut in half.
Salt to taste
1 Molcajete, Mortar and Pestle, or Blender.
1. In the Molcajete add serrano chilies, garlic, and salt and begin smashing until paste is formed and all ingredients are well blended.
2. Season to taste and adjust with lime juice as needed.
2 oz. Tequila, Silver is best
½ oz. Agave, Blue Agave is best
¾ - 1 oz. Lime Juice, more if you want it less sweet.
Salt and Lime Juice for a salted Rim
1 Lime Wedge
1. Add all ingredients to a Cocktail Shaker,
2. Dress your Glass with lime juice, salt and lime wedge.
3. Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
4. Strain through a fine mesh strainer directly into your empty but garnished glass.
5. Add ice to your glass, drink, and Enjoy!!
20 Green Beans, ends cut off
1 Medium Sized Tomato, cut into bite size chunks
½ Red Onion, Sliced Razor thin
¼ c slivered almonds or pistachio
10 Mint Leaves, torn into pieces
10 basil leaves, chiffonade (finely shredded)
2 Cups Each Arugula, Frisee, Endive
2 cups of croutons
Salt and Pepper to taste.
¼ c Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 clove of garlic, microplaned or minced fine.
1 tsp honey/agave syrup or granulated white sugar
¾ c Grapeseed Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
Instructions for Salad:
1. Blanch Green Beans, in Heavily Salted water.
2. Make Croutons from day old bread or buy ready made croutons
3. Combine Lettuces in a large mixing bowl, then top with the rest of ingredients.
Instructions for Vinaigrette:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, except oil.
2. Slowly whisk in oil, little at a time, until fully incorporated, mixture thickens, and Enjoy!!